Sunday, December 21, 2008

marshmallows roasting on an open fire

Last night felt a lot like Christmas (t-minus 5 days). A bunch of us gathered over at Jen's house and built a fire outside in the freezing cold and sat around making smores until our lungs couldn't handle the smokiness anymore. Listened to Christmas tunes and just sat around enjoying everyone's company~it was very pleasant. Afterwards we watched House Bunny which ended up being pretty entertaining (although totally ridiculous...I do acknowledge this). Very merry night overall. I still need to go out and get my Christmas lights fix soon~maybe tonight perhaps.

Matt and I went to the Dallas Symphony Orchestra the other night to see their holiday concert. It made me pretty nostalgic; I miss performing and playing an instrument. I always wonder what life would be like if I had decided to make music a career choice. Maybe I can do PR for the DSO someday haha. That would be awesome. 

We were playing trivia the other night and one of the questions was "Who starred in Der Fuehrer's Face, an anti-Nazi propaganda from the 1940's?" The correct answer ended up being Donald Duck (nobody got this answer correct), and since I found this amusing, I'll leave you with this:  Der Fuehrer's Face Walt Disney Productions

No comments:

Post a Comment